Thursday 28 February 2008

Tickets, Tickets Have You Seen Them?

I must have spoken too soon about my tickets, they haven't arrived!

Telephoned the booking line today and they told me they have been posted so where are they?

The lady, who must be new because she had no clue what would happen if they didn't arrive, went off to ask someone. She came back on the line to tell me to phone the day before the match if they still hadn't arrived then they would issue me with duplicates. I told her that would be no good to me as I lived in Bristol and didn't want to chance not receiving them. She went off to ask advice again. She then said it would be Bristol City that would issue the tickets and I would be able to collect them from Ashton Gate on the day of the match. All well and good as long as the ticket office isn't in the home end!

I'll have to keep a look out for both sets of tickets. I have this strange feeling that if they don't arrive someone else could be sat in our seats.

I also took the opportunity to buy 2 tickets for the Watford game which is a home game for us. It's on the 22nd March, the Saturday in-between the two Easter bank holidays.
I saw Watford at Home Park last season in a cup match but we lost that 1-0 and Watford played a very boring game. I hope this one will be more exciting

No comments: