Sunday 2 March 2008

Not a Good Day For The Pilgrims



Well that wasn't too good was it? A 3-0 defeat to WBA and back down to 7th place in the league.

The night before the match I was talking to someone up the pub, who is a Bristol City supporter, and he told me we should be happy with a point each from the next day’s games.

I, being always the optimist, said 'No. We will both get 3 points. Both teams have a good chance of winning'. Well I was 50% right. Bristol City have gone top with a 2-1 win over Hull. They need Stoke to lose today to keep their place. They have QPR, whose manager; Tony Pulis has just been named Championship manager of the month.

Fingers crossed for City.

Well they've just kicked off so I'm off to watch the match.

Before I had a chance to post this QPR have scored. Looking good for City to keep their place.

All I did was went to find a picture to post on here and they've scored again!

2-0 to QPR now.

No comments: