Wednesday 12 March 2008

What's Up In The Camp?

Well that's the second match we've lost to teams near the bottom of the league and to think we have the top team next!

They do say the bigger they are, the harder they fall and I'm sure that will be the case this Saturday when Plymouth Argyle meet Bristol City at Ashton Gate.

I know the ground well as I used to go and watch them last season when we weren't in the same league. They were a good team then and an even better one now, but not a match for our boys. We will come out confident and ready to take the 3 points back with us, down the M5, to sunny Devon.

I'll be going for a drink with my friends, City supporters, where we used to meet up last season before the games. The Robins pub, I think it may have changed it's name now, is friendly and I often saw supports from the away team in there without any trouble at all.

Lets hope it's still the same now.

1 comment:

Plymothian said...

No it wasn't worth it.