Wednesday 10 December 2008

Plymouth Argyle V Birmingham

I must admit this is the first home game I have been to this season and what a game it was.
Living in Bristol and supporting Plymouth it sometimes isn't easy to plan time to get to the matches. I will be going to the Boxing Day match against Southampton which I am really looking forward to. Let's hope I see a win.

I not sure who completes the sats of football games but whoever did this one must have been watching a different one to the one I saw last night.
Plymouth dominated the first half and the second half was more 50/50.
You can see from the shots on and off target and the number of corners, Plymouth were all over them.
The number of fouls in the chart doesn't reflect the decisions the ref did not give because if it did Birmingham would have been into double figures.

All that said, it was a good game and Plymouth were very unlucky not to have won by at least two goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....